Gelclair Oral Gel 15 ml Sachet 21’s
Gelclair Concentrated Oral Rinse Gel is a sachet mouthwash that helps protect gums by forming a protective film that prevents pain. These sachets are ideal to use if you suffer from mouth lesions caused by medication such as radiotherapy, chemotherapy, surgery, dental bridges etc..
Gelclair forms a protective film that helps to provide pain relief, soothing mouth lesions including those caused by medication, disease, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, oral surgery, traumatic ulcers caused by dental braces and dentures, and aging.
- When washed around the mouth these agents combine to form a bioprotective coating that adheres to the lining of the mouth.
- The bioprotective coating offers rapid and effective pain management.
- Pain is significantly reduced following the first administration of Gelclair.
- Gelclair can potentially improve the ability to eat and drink and, unlike preparations with an alcohol or anesthetic base, does not sting on application.
Gelclair contains PVP (polyvinylpyrrolidone) and sodium hyaluronate in a liquid gel.
How to Use
Frequency of use:
- Gelclair should be used 3 times daily or as needed Gelclair should be used 3 times daily or as needed
- Use 30-60 minutes before eating or drinking Use 30-60 minutes before eating or drinking
Instructions for use:
- Tear along top of the sachet Tear along top of the sachet
- Squeeze the Gelclair into a glass Squeeze the Gelclair into a glass
- Add about 3 tablespoons of water (40ml) and stir well Add about 3 tablespoons of water (40ml) and stir well
- Use as a mouthwash straight away – rinsing around the mouth for at least 1 minute, or for as long as possible to coat the tongue and inside of the mouth completely Use as a mouthwash straight away – rinsing around the mouth for at least 1 minute, or for as long as possible to coat the tongue and inside of the mouth completely
- Gargle and spit out Gargle and spit out
- If no water is available, Gelclair is safe to use undiluted – applied directly with a sponge or swab
- Throw away any unused Gelclair mouthwash